Finding the Earth, The escape from planet G+ : April, 2019



There were many stories until we find this planet the Earth from our home planet G+. This is the story about that.

: Exploration failure, Despair : MeWe
: Use all your resource : Minds, Twitter

: First real flight to the Earth
Music Warehouse & LOVE and Makeup

: This beautiful planet has got two moons.
Burning Freedom I Burning Freedom

: Camcorder I Movie, T.V I Buddish I Stuff : VAGABOOM I Photo : Tracey : 1960's I Camera : Tammie : What do yo think? I OSHO : Quote II I Living : Epices : Make Food I Fuck (+Help) Me I Anna Aren : Talk & Village Hall I Namoo : Talk, Village HalI

LABELS : Commune I RJ Net Music I Landscape

: Main postings
Tracey Mullen : The Girl
Tammie Rigney : Lighten The Hell Up
Jim Collins : Milk Box, Part I
Christine Ciempola : Free Spirit
Ruben Herbas : Moment
Fiona Christie : Landscape
Jessie Kresovich : Village USA
Anna Aren : Commented, Main Posts I


Hippie Commune
Iden TeaTee I Anny Bom I Stan Lunger I Epices & Love I Chantal [Vanessa] I Keith O' Sullivan

Village Stuff
Darian Carneal & Jennifer Phillips I Majestic King I Vanessa Paradis

New Members
Rūta Jančiukaitė : CaraVan Life I ArtesdAle : Mandala I Elisa T : Hippie is not dead! ☮ ✌ ✡ ♥

New Postings
Steve Jobs - Are you a nerd or a hippie?
OSHO : I Do Not Believe in Believing


: Special post :
Lina Dreams : Call me HUMAN : Lina
Stone, that's their weapon by Lina & Anna : Hippie Public


Guide
Area village and Theme village, How to Join and Use it
Guide for personal site, blog, social network page


Music Tour
The Beatles - All You Need Is Love
Arlo Guthrie - City of New Orleans
King Crimson - Moonchild : Stuff Reblog
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take it : Burning Oz


Related :
: SURVIVAL : Summer, 2019
Freedom & Peace for Trump world : September, 2018 :